Subject: [OMPI devel] Svn password issues with MTT
From: Jennis Pruett (jennyp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-24 17:11:22

Hi, Jeff,

Ethan Mallove has been helping me with an MTT setup, but it appears that
I now have an MTT svn password issue.

Do you know who I should contact for this? Is it Ethan?
He may be in a meeting or maybe is busy, but I'm curious.
I didn't see a place to apply for a password...

--Jenny

ffe2:~ [124] > svn co https://svn.open-mpi.org/svn/ompi-tests/trunk/ibm
Authentication realm: <https://svn.open-mpi.org:443> Open MPI Subversion
repositories access
Password for 'jennyp':
Authentication realm: <https://svn.open-mpi.org:443> Open MPI Subversion
repositories access
Username: jennyp
Password for 'jennyp':
Authentication realm: <https://svn.open-mpi.org:443> Open MPI Subversion
repositories access
Username: svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/ompi-tests/trunk/ibm'
svn: PROPFIND of '/svn/ompi-tests/trunk/ibm': authorization failed
(https://svn.open-mpi.org)

/ompi-core-testers [328] > client/mtt --file samples/ompi-core-template.ini
--debug
-- this also eventually requests a password of user jennyp......