Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] RES: v pml question
From: Aurélien Bouteiller (bouteill_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-23 18:36:55

Hi,

Actually it might already work. We never tried yet but nothing should
prevent it.

The symlinks are necessary to trick the autogen and configure stages.
This is required to avoid code replication from autogen.sh. If you
look carefully you will see that the simlinks are created only inside
the build directory, and not in the source directory. Thus it does not
help to add them to the trunk.

Aurelien