Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] open ib btl and xrc
From: Don Kerr (Don.Kerr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-18 01:06:40

Those pointers were perfect thanks.

It easy to see the benefit of fewer qps (per node instead of per peer)
and less consumption of resources the better but I am curious about the
actual percentage of memory footprint decrease. I am thinking that the
largest portion of the footprint comes from the fragments. Do you have
any numbers showing the actual memory footprint savings when using xrc?
Just to be clear, I am not asking for you or anyone else to generate
these numbers, but if you had them already I would be curious to know
the over all savings.

-DON