Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] vt integration -- still problems on os x
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-10 13:21:47

On Jan 10, 2008, at 10:19 AM, Andreas Knüpfer wrote:

> unfortunately, we're unable to reproduce this error. Could you pass
> some more
> information about your configure command line? This was done with
> gcc 4.2 on
> mac os X, wasn't it?

I'm on Leopard on my MBP with:

./configure --prefix=/Users/jsquyres/bogus --enable-mpi-f90 --without-
threads

But I might see the problem here -- I just realized/remembered that
I'm using the sf.net GCC install (hpc.sf.net). If I force /usr/bin/
gcc (and friends), it seems to work:

./configure --prefix=/Users/jsquyres/bogus CC=/usr/bin/gcc CXX=/usr/
bin/g++ --disable-mpi-fortran

However, the hpc.sf.net OS X compilers are not uncommon (because they
provide fortran compiler support for OS X). Do you think you'll be
able to test with these compilers?

Cisco Systems