Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] patch for building gm btl
From: Patrick Geoffray (patrick_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-03 16:00:57

Hi Paul,

Paul H. Hargrove wrote:
> The fact that this has gone unfixed for 2 months suggests to me that
> nobody is building the GM BTL. So, how would I go about checking ...

> a) ...if there exists any periodic build of the GM BTL via MTT?

We are deploying MTT on all our clusters. Right now, we use our own MTT
server, but we will report a subset of the test to the OpenMPI server
once everything is working.

> c) ...which GM library versions such builds, if any, compile against

There is no GM tests currently under our still-evolving MTT setup. Once
we have a working setup, we will run a single Pallas test on 32 nodes
with GM-2.1.28, two 2G NICs per node (single and dual port). There is no
active development on GM, just kernel updates, so the GM version does
not matter much.

Patrick