Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Cisco MTT runs
From: Josh Hursey (jjhursey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-01 10:08:12

Awesome!

You can see the difference in the one weekly contrib mark on the MTT
contribution graph:
http://osl.iu.edu/~jjhursey/research/mtt-contrib.pdf

I set up a cron job to update this graph every Mon, Wed, Fri at 2 am,
so you can check that link whenever you feel bored.

As a side note I'm supposed to meet with Joseph about MTT
visualization stuff when we both get back to IU next week. I'll keep
you all posted on that progress.

Happy holidays!
Josh