Subject: [OMPI devel] valgrind warnings (uninited mem passed to syscall)
From: Lisandro Dalcin (dalcinl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-17 16:08:44

Dear all,

I'm getting valgrind warnings related to syscalls with uninitialized
memory (with release 1.2.4).

Before providing more details and code reproducing the problem, I
would like to know if there is any configure option I should take care
of which enables extra memory initialization (--enable-debug is
enough? I ask this because MPICH2 has specific configure option for
this, perhaps you also have something similar).

--
Lisandro Dalcín