Subject: [OMPI devel] pointer_array
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-15 16:01:02

I have a patch that unify the pointer array implementations into just
one. Right now, we have 2 pointer array implementations: one for ORTE
and one for OMPI. The differences are small and mostly insignificant
(there is no way to add more than 2^31 elements in the pointer array
anyway). The following patch propose to merge these two pointer array
into one, implemented in OPAL (and called opal_pointer_array).

If nobody has complained before Wednesday noon I'll commit the patch.

   Thanks,
     george.