Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] matching code rewrite in OB1
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-13 14:09:16

Rich was referring to the fact that the reordering of fragments other
than the matching ones is irrelevant to the Gleb's change. In order to
trigger the changes we need to force a lot of small unexpected
messages over multiple networks. The testing environment should have
multiple similar networks (to make sure the matching fragment is
distributed evenly across them), and the test should generate a lot of
unexpected messages. I think the flood test is a good base for this.

   Thanks,
     george.