Open MPI logo

Open MPI Development Mailing List Archives

  |   Home   |   Support   |   FAQ   |   all Development mailing list

Subject: [OMPI devel] matching code rewrite in OB1
From: Gleb Natapov (glebn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-11 10:54:52


Hi,

   I did a rewrite of matching code in OB1. I made it much simpler and 2
times smaller (which is good, less code - less bugs). I also got rid
of huge macros - very helpful if you need to debug something. There
is no performance degradation, actually I even see very small performance
improvement. I ran MTT with this patch and the result is the same as on
trunk. I would like to commit this to the trunk. The patch is attached
for everybody to try.

--
			Gleb.