Subject: [OMPI devel] New BTL parameter
From: Gleb Natapov (glebn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-12-09 10:34:30

Hi,

  Currently BTL has parameter btl_min_send_size that is no longer used.
I want to change it to be btl_rndv_eager_limit. This new parameter will
determine a size of a first fragment of rendezvous protocol. Now we use
btl_eager_limit to set its size. btl_rndv_eager_limit will have to be
smaller or equal to btl_eager_limit. By default it will be equal to
btl_eager_limit so no behavior change will be observed if default is
used.

--
			Gleb.