Subject: [OMPI devel] configure: error: Cannot support Fortran MPI_ADDRESS_KIND!
From: geetha r (geethar4_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-29 03:04:56

Hi,
           I want to install opnempi-1.2.4 on windows machine thru cygwin.

i used following build command to build openmpi-1.2.4 on windows.

./configure --disable-mpi-f77 --with-devel-headers

Getting Following error:
configure: error: Cannot support Fortran MPI_ADDRESS_KIND!

PS: can some body pls point me how to resolve this error , so that openmp
get installed on windows.

I dont want fortran specific stuff, even though iam getting this problem, is
it a bug.

iam using all g77,g++ comiplers fro MINGW package(latest)

cheers,
geetha