Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] THREAD_MULTIPLE
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-28 13:46:53

Yes, "us" means UTK. Our math folks are pushing hard for this. I'll
gladly accept any help, even if it's only for testing. For
development, I dispose of some of my time and a 100% of a post-doc for
few months.

However, there are limits to what we can do. We will make sure the BTL
threading requirements are clearly specified, and we will take care of
the BTLs we already worked on (TCP, self, SM, MX). I hope that once
the BTL interface is defined, others can make sure their BTL follow
the guidelines.

   Thanks,
     george.