Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] THREAD_MULTIPLE
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-28 13:26:09

There is a priority change for us. It's definitively time to have a
fully supported MPI_THREAD_MULTIPLE mode in Open MPI. I'm working to
figure out how and where to get the cycles for this. I expect to start
working on it in January. So, the good news is that 1.3 will have
thread support.

   Thanks,
     george.