Subject: [OMPI devel] VT integration
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-20 11:57:49

I merged the current SVN trunk down to the vt-integration branch this
morning (e.g., without the recent changes for OS X Leopard on the
trunk, I couldn't build on my Mac laptop). However, because SVN
merges take so long (this one took 1.5 hours), it ate up all my time
before I have to leave for the US holiday. :-(

I did a quick build and it looks like it built and installed ok, but I
want to look a little deeper at the integration to make sure we're all
on the same sheet of music. I hope to get to this Very Soon (because
I've been the bottleneck in this process).

Cisco Systems