Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] [OMPI svn-full] svn:open-mpi r16691
From: Adrian Knoth (adi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-08 07:57:07

On Thu, Nov 08, 2007 at 07:51:28AM -0500, Jeff Squyres wrote:

[r16691]
> Whoa; I'm not sure we want to apply this.

Me neither.

> All ROMIO patches *must* be coordinated with the ROMIO maintainers.

Upstream? That's the upstream patch.

Jiri Polach has extracted the fix for this problem. Updating OMPI to a
newer ROMIO version should do the trick, so we might want to revert
r16693 and r16691.

You decide.

--
Cluster and Metacomputing Working Group
Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Germany