From: Richard Graham (rlgraham_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-07 21:56:38

Does this mean that we don¹t have a queue to store btl level descriptors
that
 are only partially complete ? Do we do an all or nothing with respect to
btl
 level requests at this stage ?

Seems to me like we want to mark things complete at the MPI level ASAP, and
 that this proposal is not to do that ­ is this correct ?

Rich