From: Richard Graham (rlgraham_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-02 14:06:32

R16641 should have fixed the regression. Anyone using ompi_free_list_t_ex()
and providing
 a memory allocator would have been bitten by this, since I did not update
this function
 (which will be deprecated in favor of a version parallel to
ompi_free_list_t_new) to initialize
 the new fields defined. From looking through the btls, this seems to be
only the openib btl.

Rich