From: Brian Barrett (brbarret_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-24 23:04:52

No, it's because the CM PML was never designed to be used in a
heterogeneous environment :). While the MX BTL does support
heterogeneous operations (at one point, I believe I even had it
working), none of the MTLs have ever been tested in heterogeneous
environments and it's known the datatype usage in the CM PML won't
support heterogeneous operation.

Brian