From: Terry Dontje (Terry.Dontje_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-18 07:23:07

Tobias Hilbrich wrote:
> Hello,
>
> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
>
>> Datum: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 17:05:47 -0400
>> Von: Jeff Squyres <jsquyres_at_[hidden]>
>> An: Open MPI Developers <devel_at_[hidden]>
>> Betreff: Re: [OMPI devel] Hybrid examples
>>

>> We've never made our ompi-tests SVN repository public mainly because
>> it's mainly a collection of MPI benchmarks and tests that we've
>> collected from around the net, but we've never looked into
>> redistribution rights. Hence, our SVN is not publicly readable.
>>
>> As the SVN URL implies, the thread tests came from Sun, so I think
>> it's up to them as to whether they want them to be public or not.
>>

> thanks for your answer, is anyone from Sun here ?
> I am still interested in these tests.

Yes Sun is here. We'd be more than happy to have you use the source.
Though I still wonder since
U Dresden is a member of the Community why you don't request access to
the ompi-test repository
(Edgar Gabriel mentioned this earlier). I would rather you do that and
possibly put back any potential
bug fixes there instead of creating and maintaining your own private
repository.

--td