From: Edgar Gabriel (gabriel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-17 20:54:05

Just to clarify, we had some conversation off-line with Jeff about that.
You are eligible to access the ompi-tests directory, since you are a
member of the group at UofDresden which signed the third party
contribution, and thus is a member of Open MPI. For the sake of
simplicity the svn accounts do not have automatically access to the
svn-tests and svn-docs repository. For an existing svn account, it is as
simple as sending an email to the svn repository maintainer ( Tim
Mattox?) asking for that.

In order to issue a *new* svn account, a member has to submit a new
Appendix A of the third party contribution -- which is a simple document
listing all persons working on ompi and thus requiring an svn account.

Thanks
Edgar

Jeff Squyres wrote:
> We've never made our ompi-tests SVN repository public mainly because
> it's mainly a collection of MPI benchmarks and tests that we've
> collected from around the net, but we've never looked into
> redistribution rights. Hence, our SVN is not publicly readable.
>
> As the SVN URL implies, the thread tests came from Sun, so I think
> it's up to them as to whether they want them to be public or not.
>

> On Oct 4, 2007, at 7:22 AM, Tobias Hilbrich wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am a developer of MARMOT (MPI Checker) and currently working on
>> support for
>> MPI_THREAD_MULTIPLE programs. Therefore I am looking for test
>> examples which
>> are realy rare. I heard from Matthias Müller that you have a suit
>> of test
>> programs that use MPI_THREAD_MULTIPLE. They should be located at:
>> https://svn.open-mpi.org/svn/ompi-tests/trunk/sun/threads
>>
>> Unfortunatly I and also the other people here in Dresden have no
>> access to
>> these examples. So it would be nice to get a login or to get these
>> examples
>> in some other way.
>>
>> mfg Tobias Hilbrich

Edgar Gabriel
Assistant Professor
Parallel Software Technologies Lab      http://pstl.cs.uh.edu
Department of Computer Science          University of Houston
Philip G. Hoffman Hall, Room 524        Houston, TX-77204, USA
Tel: +1 (713) 743-3857                  Fax: +1 (713) 743-3335