From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-17 17:05:47

We've never made our ompi-tests SVN repository public mainly because
it's mainly a collection of MPI benchmarks and tests that we've
collected from around the net, but we've never looked into
redistribution rights. Hence, our SVN is not publicly readable.

As the SVN URL implies, the thread tests came from Sun, so I think
it's up to them as to whether they want them to be public or not.

On Oct 4, 2007, at 7:22 AM, Tobias Hilbrich wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am a developer of MARMOT (MPI Checker) and currently working on
> support for
> MPI_THREAD_MULTIPLE programs. Therefore I am looking for test
> examples which
> are realy rare. I heard from Matthias Müller that you have a suit
> of test
> programs that use MPI_THREAD_MULTIPLE. They should be located at:
> https://svn.open-mpi.org/svn/ompi-tests/trunk/sun/threads
>
> Unfortunatly I and also the other people here in Dresden have no
> access to
> these examples. So it would be nice to get a login or to get these
> examples
> in some other way.
>
> mfg Tobias Hilbrich

Cisco Systems