From: David Erukhimovich (daviderukh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-14 17:08:45

Hello,
I have 2 questions:
1. I am trying to get the total number of requested processes for the job
in' hostfile' component in rds. I took the job object that was given as a
parameter, extracted the application objects and checked how many procs
each application has. The result in every run was 0. As I understand, this
variable is updated before the rds part. So what am I doing wrong?

2. I've discovered an undocumented framework - odls. I've created a new
component for it. The problem is that there is no way to switch between
the default component and mine (--mca odls <my component> doesn't work).
Is there a way to switch between odls components (I saw bprocs there and
I guess it is used)?

Thank you,
--David