From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-11 17:17:41

I know that [with few exception] nobody cares about our Windows
support, but we finally have a working Open MPI software stack there
and this approach will definitively break our "Unix like"
friendliness on Windows.

As a temporary solution and until we can figure out how many people
use mpicc (and friends) on Windows, I suggest we keep around the old
wrapper compilers, together with the new shell scripts.

   Thanks,
     george.