From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-11 17:05:34

On Oct 10, 2007, at 8:11 AM, Terry Dontje wrote:

>> George has proposed to bring the DDT over from the trunk to the v1.2
>> branch before v1.2.5 in order to fix some pending bugs.
>>
> What does this entail (ie does this affect the pml interface at all)?

George will have to answer this -- George? (he's on pseudo-vacation
for the next 10 days)

> Also by saying "before v1.2.5" I am assuming you mean this fix is to
> be put into v1.2.5 since v1.2.4 has been released, right?

Correct.

>> I do not think that this has been tested yet, but are there any knee-
>> jerk reactions against doing this?
>>
> Can this be done in a tmp branch and tested out before commiting to
> the
> 1.2 branch?

I don't see any technical reason why not. It could also be done on a
1.2 workspace and tested (just not committed) if the changes are as
simple as "cp trunk_workspace/ompi/datatype/* v1.2_workspace/ompi/
datatype".

Cisco Systems