From: Aurelien Bouteiller (bouteill_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-11 06:46:36

The elegant way is to go the way you are going. Basically you need to
provide open and close to the mca framework, init and finalize to
the btl framework and populate all the functions defined in btl.h and
btl/base/base.h. Copying an already existing btl is the best way not
to forget anybody in that process. You also need to change names in
makefile.am. The autogen.sh will do all the smart things and
recognize and configure your new component. This is that simple :]

Aurelien

--
Aurelien Bouteiller, PhD
Innovative Computing Laboratory - MPI group