From: Torje Henriksen (torjeh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-11 04:39:04

Hi,

I would like to make my own btl component for shared memory, and use that
instead of the sm component.

First off I would just copy the current sm component, give it another name
and see if I can get that to load instead.

Is there an elegant way of adding components, any documentation on this?

I've tried to grep for mca_btl_sm etc, but the number of files returned is
daunting. Do I have to make changes all around ompi, or is there something
I'm missing? Some automagical goodness, maybe? ;)

Tanks,

-Torje