From: Tim Prins (tprins_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-08 10:01:47

WHAT: Remove the opal message buffer code

WHY: It is not used

WHERE: Remove references from opal/mca/base/Makefile.am and
        opal/mca/base/base.h
        svn rm opal/mca/base/mca_base_msgbuf*

WHEN: After timeout

TIMEOUT: COB, Wednesday October 10, 2007

----
I ran into this code accidentally while looking at other things. It
looks like it was originally designed to be our data packing/unpacking
system, but we now use the dss for that.
A couple grep's through the code does not find anyone who actually uses
this functionality. So, to reduce future confusion and excess code, I
would like to remove it.