From: Tobias Hilbrich (Tobias.Hilbrich_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-04 07:22:35

Hello,

I am a developer of MARMOT (MPI Checker) and currently working on support for
MPI_THREAD_MULTIPLE programs. Therefore I am looking for test examples which
are realy rare. I heard from Matthias Müller that you have a suit of test
programs that use MPI_THREAD_MULTIPLE. They should be located at:
https://svn.open-mpi.org/svn/ompi-tests/trunk/sun/threads

Unfortunatly I and also the other people here in Dresden have no access to
these examples. So it would be nice to get a login or to get these examples
in some other way.

mfg Tobias Hilbrich