From: Torje Henriksen (torjeh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-03 06:43:08

Hi everyone,

I'm a student at the University of Tromso, and I'm trying to
modify the shared memory component in the bit transfer layer (ompi/mca/btl/sm), and also the queues that this
component uses.

I was wondering if you could point me to any information regarding these
components. I got the source code of course, but other than that.

I would also like to ask some more or less specific questions about these
and probably other parts of Open MPI. Is this the right place for such
questions?

Thanks for your time, open mpi seems like a very nice project, and it's
fun to be able to mess around with it :)

Regards,

Torje S. Henriksen