From: Adrian Knoth (adi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-28 05:55:07

On Thu, Sep 27, 2007 at 09:18:39PM -0500, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:

> Dear Open MPI developers,

Hi!

> The Debian (source) package for Open MPI still carries a few tiny patches
> that we thought we had submitted to you, but then maybe we got that mixed up
> with some new manual pages I sent in on June 29. In any event, the files are

Your changes were applied to the trunk (upcoming v1.3) and are still
present.

I'll file a Changeset Move Request to get them over to the v1.2 branch,
so they'll be shipped with ompi-1.2.5.

Thanks for the reminder.

--
Cluster and Metacomputing Working Group
Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Germany