From: Tim Prins (tprins_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-21 10:07:46

Aurelien and Brian.

Thanks for the suggestions. I reran the runs with --without-memory-manager and
got (on 2 of 5000 runs):
*** glibc detected *** corrupted double-linked list: 0xf704dff8 ***
on one and
*** glibc detected *** malloc(): memory corruption: 0xeda00c70 ***
on the other.

So it looks like somewhere we are over-running our allocated space. So now I
am attempting to redo the run with valgrind.

Tim