From: Terry Dontje (Terry.Dontje_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-19 09:18:29

Jeff Squyres wrote:
> All organizations should review the README file (particularly the
> list of supported systems, etc.) to ensure that it is good-to-go and
> accurate for the 1.2.4. release.
>
> Tim posted 1.2.4rc1 yesterday:
>
> http://www.open-mpi.org/software/ompi/v1.2/

I would like to request a hold on the 1.2.4 release until 5pm ET today
or until sooner notice. Reason being that we might have found our
descrepancy of overhead latency with the message queue fix. If we can
confirm are suspicions before 5pm tonight I will then request that we do
an rc2 with the message queue fixes included. If anyone has an issue
with this trajectory please speak now.

--td