From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-18 09:44:42

The setup of a communicators include as a last stage, a collective
communication. As a result, some of the nodes can exit the collective
before the others and therefore can start sending messages using this
communicator [while some of the other nodes are still waiting for the
collective completion]. This will lead to a situation where a node
receive a message for a communicator that they are building up.

There is a bug filled in trac about this. In FT-MPI we temporary put
these messages in an internal queue, and deliver them to the right
communicator only once this communicator is completely created.

   george.