From: Andrew Friedley (afriedle_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-17 12:16:22

Yes, my point was any testing I do isn't in the form of our usual test
suites. I would like get MTT rolling at some point at LLNL; though I
have (too many :() higher priorities. Also I'm not sure of the 'their
cost' vs. 'our value' ratio of doing runs at much more than 1024 procs
(or even that many).

Andrew