From: Andrew Friedley (afriedle_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-17 11:15:26

I won't speak for the labs as a whole, but I generally don't run things
at scale unless theres something specific I'm after, ie benchmarks or
apps I'm using as a benchmark, rather than test suites.

You might look at some of the purple benchmarks:

http://www.llnl.gov/asci/platforms/purple/rfp/benchmarks/limited/code_list.html

Andrew