From: Manjunath (manjugv_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-12 18:42:11

I am a newbie to OpenMPI and started digging into code base.
I am trying to add a new component to MTL(mca/mtl/). I assumed adding a
new component to MTL, is no different than adding a component to BTL
and followed slides below to do so.

Also, defined
mca_mycomponent_init(bool enable_progress_threads, bool
as mentioned in ( ),
which for now only returns success.

Then ...
    $ompi-trunk/configure --prefix=<install-path>
seems to generate relavant make file.

$ make all install
doesn't compile my component. Is there something I am missing ?
Any ideas or documentation I should be reading.

thanks in advance,