From: Rolf.Vandevaart_at_[hidden]
Date: 2007-09-11 17:31:16

I am curious which tests are being used when running tests on larger
clusters. And by larger clusters, I mean anything with np > 128.
(Although I realize that is not very large, but it is bigger than most
of the clusters I assume tests are being run on)
I ask this because I planned on using some of the intel tests, but they
clearly have limitations starting at np=64.

To avoid mailing list clutter, feel free to just email me and I will
summarize.

Rolf