From: Sajjad Tabib (stabib_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-07 17:21:22

Hi,

I am a complete newbie to Open MPI internals and just began browsing the
code and reading up on slides and papers. From what I have read, I learned
that I have to create a new component. What I do not know is how to make
MPI aware of it or should I say make MPI open and select my component. I
found a set of slides that briefly went over adding components. For
example, it briefly described that I must add PARAM_INIT_FILE and
PARAM_CONFIG_FILES options in configure.params, but I'm not sure what
these mean. Does anybody know of any tutorials/documents that could help
me with this?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

S Tabib