From: Terry D. Dontje (Terry.Dontje_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-28 06:50:48

Maybe an clarification of the SM BTL implementation is needed. Does the
SM BTL not set a limit based on np using the max allowable as a
ceiling? If not and all jobs are allowed to use up to max allowable I
see the reason for not wanting to raise the max allowable.

That being said it seems to me that the memory usage of the SM BTL is a
lot larger than it should be. Wasn't there some work done around June
that looked why the SM BTL was allocating a lot of memory, anything come
out of that?

--td