From: Brian Barrett (bbarrett_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-17 11:50:45

ugh, sorry, I've been busy this week and didn't see a timeout, so a
response got delayed.

I really don't like this format. public doesn't have any meaning to
it (tmp suggests, well, it's temporary). I'd rather have /tmp/ and /
tmp/private or something like that. Or /tmp/ and /tmp/public/.
Either way :/.

Brian