From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-17 09:02:49

On Aug 17, 2007, at 8:57 AM, Manuel Prinz wrote:

> Jeff, do you know for which architectures it's (not) working? I
> haven't
> experienced problems so far, or at least didn't notice them.

I don't think those options are safe on any architecture. We're
working on the trunk to make them actually function properly; we
decided to give up on the 1.2 branch and focus our efforts on the
v1.3 series (where "we" doesn't actively include me -- others are
doing the threaded work).

Cisco Systems