From: Manuel Prinz (debian_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-17 08:57:24

We enabled it because it was requested (http://bugs.debian.org/419867).

> Dirk: Do you mind removing them from debian/rules, thus fixing the
> issue?

I personally think it's best to disable it for now then and document it
in README.Debian. We can enable it again as soon as it works correctly.

Jeff, do you know for which architectures it's (not) working? I haven't
experienced problems so far, or at least didn't notice them.

Best regards
Manuel