From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-17 08:26:50

On Aug 17, 2007, at 8:10 AM, Adrian Knoth wrote:

> Ok, --enable-progress-threads and --enable-mpi-threads cause the
> segfaults. If you compile without, everything works.

> I'll now try if it's mpi-threads or the progress-threads, and also
> check
> the upcoming v1.2.4.

The --enable-progress-threads and --enable-mpi-threads configure
options result in broken-ness on the v1.2 branch; you should not use
them. There is ongoing development work in the trunk to fix the code
associated with these options. The current goal is to have them
working for the v1.3 release.

Cisco Systems