From: Adrian Knoth (adi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-17 08:10:48

On Fri, Aug 17, 2007 at 09:25:05AM +0200, Adrian Knoth wrote:

> I've tried both: the tarball works fine, the Debian package
> segfaults. I suspect it's the threading support, so someone (Uwe?) could
> try to remove it from debian/rules.

Ok, --enable-progress-threads and --enable-mpi-threads cause the
segfaults. If you compile without, everything works.

I'll now try if it's mpi-threads or the progress-threads, and also check
the upcoming v1.2.4.

How does Debian feel about disabling threads on kFreeBSD? Are there
known issues with pthreads on kFreeBSD?

--
Cluster and Metacomputing Working Group
Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Germany