From: Ralph H Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-10 13:50:29

Hello all

This is just to let you know of a change in my status. I will be on vacation
all of next week (Aug 13-17), and possibly part of the following week as
well. I will not have my computer with me, so I will not be reading or
responding to email for up to two weeks.

When I return, I will only be working on Open MPI roughly 50% of my time for
the remainder of this fiscal year (through end Sept). During that time, I
hope to complete the revamp of the ORTE code that has been widely discussed.
I will obviously keep you updated on that milestone, but you should expect a
slower response to communications during that time as other duties claim
their share of my attention.

Ralph