From: Bill Wichser (bill_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-06 10:08:13

Thanks Jeff! I looked and didn't find anything but sure enough, there
it is!

Now I have another issue, which we fixed, with ROMIO/PVFS2/and openmpi
1.2.3. It seems that ROMIO support is way behind in openmpi and what we
did was basically copy the stuff from mpich2, apply the pvfs2 romio
patch and our problems went away.

Should I post this to the developer's list, or is this too something
which you folks are aware of and will address before the next release?

Bill