From: Mohamad Chaarawi (mschaara_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-02 19:28:11

The modifications:
* to remove the #ifs
* put the sparse paramters in structs, and a union of them to the group
struct

are all there in the branch since yesterday. I tested the branch with the
ibm and intel test suites again, using all the different formats when
possible, and they passed.

I just need to add a line to ompi_info to indicate wether the sparse
groups are indicated in the build or not.

I will most probably commit tomorrow afternoon or sometime in the weekend,
Unless someone objects..

Thank you,

--
Mohamad Chaarawi