From: Mohamad Chaarawi (mschaara_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-02 19:28:11

The modifications:
* to remove the #ifs
* put the sparse paramters in structs, and a union of them to the group

are all there in the branch since yesterday. I tested the branch with the
ibm and intel test suites again, using all the different formats when
possible, and they passed.

I just need to add a line to ompi_info to indicate wether the sparse
groups are indicated in the build or not.

I will most probably commit tomorrow afternoon or sometime in the weekend,
Unless someone objects..

Thank you,

Mohamad Chaarawi
Instructional Assistant
Department of Computer Science	  University of Houston
4800 Calhoun, PGH Room 526        Houston, TX 77204, USA