From: Brian Barrett (bbarrett_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-02 11:56:55

On Aug 2, 2007, at 9:38 AM, Uwe Hermann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Aug 02, 2007 at 10:51:13AM +0200, Adrian Knoth wrote:
>> Uwe, could you please recompile with --enable-debug and rerun the
>> test?
>> If possible, also provide a gdb backtrace, probably with details
>> about
>> the failing frame.
>
> OK, I'll recompile with --enable-debug and see what happens.

One other thing I would try is --without-memory-manager. We do some
evil hacks on Linux to intercept malloc/free so that we can getting
better performance out of InfiniBand and Myrinet. It causes problems
on some non-GLIBC systems (and is generally not used on non-linux).
It might be that your platform is just on the wrong side of "linux
enough" to cause problems.

Brian