From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-02 11:56:41

Once you attach with gdb to the mpirun process, before getting the
stack information please type "shared". I want to be sure that gdb
will correctly load the symbols from all shared libraries (which is
not the default everywhere). The previously reported stack, doesn't
really seems consistent, as there is no reason to go in any function
from the pthread library from the mca_base_component_find function.

   Thanks,
     george.